Error parsing free/busy (and a few questions)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Thu Oct 13 21:09:20 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005 16:34 schrieb Dr. David Alan Gilbert:
> So this is making me wonder if my Kontact is uploading
> any of the meetings that are booked in it.

Check the files on the server after a sync, so see if the meeting have been
uploaded in there.
Then also check for the freebusy trigger link in the apache logs.
There is a mini-howto that might give more hints about how to debug the
freebusy situation.

> > > Normally if I'm on the network I would have got the other contact via
> > > LDAP, so does the client cache the ldap lookup?
> >
> > It does so with KDE Kontact

You need to configure this, though.
And as far as I remember this resource is experimental
with some versions of KDE.