Error in Mail Deliver Setting

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Thu Oct 13 19:41:41 CEST 2005

Am Montag, 10. Oktober 2005 17:46 schrieb Brian Jones:
> I installed Kolab v 2.0.1 on a clean install of Fedora Core 4. I finally
> worked through the gcc/g++ compiler issues(thanks to whoever posted that
> fix on this list!!)  and got it up and running, but after I set up a user I
> can log in to the webinterface as that user but if I try to Activate
> delivery to folder option I get the error message: -----------------
> Errors:
> Not currently in TRANSACTION state

For completeness: If you get this error message then you should next check
if that folder for the user actually exists on the server in
the /kolab/var/imapd/spool path.

> I read over the 801 bug report but that did not seem to help me very
> much(maybe I just did not understand it was trying to tell me to do).

801 was about when somebody managed to write in upper case letter in the ldap.
If you only used the webadmin of the server, then this will not affect you.
You can always check and grep for alias and mail in a slapcat if you
think you might be affected.

In your special case I think Martin is right in that this error message will
not be your problem and you should not need the mail-delivery sieve script.