(no subject)

Brian Jones bjones at houstoncompanycpa.com
Mon Oct 10 22:13:44 CEST 2005

I wanted to be able to use Evolution (or outlook) as an IMAP client to connect to Kolab to just check mail... I can connect just fine but the inbox that is displayed is empty, and after reading some of the kolab docs, it said you had to use that to setup an "inbox" for IMAP clients to see the mail.

Thanks,
Brian