Send messages to shared folders

Jose Figueras jose.figueras at speriaitc.com
Mon Nov 28 12:14:21 CET 2005

El Domingo 27 Noviembre 2005 16:24, Peter Marinov escribió:
> Hi,
>
> The way I fixed this was:
>
> 1)    open  /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/virtual.template
>

> 2) Add this line:
>
>  kolab kolab at mydomain.tld
>

> 3) kolabconf
>

> And it worked.It worked for me also with ldap workaround, but I preffer
> this one.

Thank you for your tip, Peter, but no works in my case.

I tried:

   - mail value on LDAP + virtual table entry + local table entry
   - mail value on LDAP + virtual table entry + NOT local table entry
   - mail value on LDAP + NOT virtual table entry + local table entry
   - mail value on LDAP + NOT virtual table entry + NOT local table entry
   - NOT mail value on LDAP + virtual table entry + local table entry
   - NOT mail value on LDAP + virtual table entry + NOT local table entry
   - NOT mail value on LDAP + NOT virtual table entry + local table entry

But any works. Allways appears the same error.

Perhaps it's a problem with my Kolab 2.1 pre-version.

Any suggestions?

----
Jose