Deleting User, Awaiting Cleanup

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Thu Nov 24 11:41:52 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 23. November 2005 04:55 schrieb Matt Douhan:
> On Tuesday 22 November 2005 20:46, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > In is only a known bug in the 2.1 branch.
> >
> > BTW: It turned out to be a setup problem and not a bug in the Kolab
> > Server.
>
> A setup problem? I find that hard to believe we get this from time to time
> on our servers and I am pretty confident they are setup correctly, I am
> very interested in what setup situation would cause this behaviour.

If you for instance run an imap cache or the replication to your slave servers
is damaged. Most problems will occurr in a master slave setup.

I also believe that your servers are set up nicely,
so you might file a report and we all need to try to find out what is going
on. We obviously have a hard time fixing bugs that the developers cannot
reproduce.