mailman integration problem

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Tue Nov 22 11:57:15 CET 2005

Hello Thomas,

I haved read most of the thread, but I still have some basic questions:

Am Samstag, 12. November 2005 02:45 schrieb Thomas Spuhler:
> [...]

did you try to use /kolab/etc/postfix/aliases ?
Somebody told me that this should work,
you can search the list for postfix and aliases.

If you find out that it does not work,
you can add a pipe process in master.cf (remember to always use the
templates), then rewrite the envelope to use a transport
for this pipe.

> Well can you tell how you integrated it with mailman? Do you use aliases
> with Kolab2.
> Kolab1 accepts aliases even though the alias line is commented out in the
> main.cf

Bernhard