Cyrreconstruct corrupting mailbox.. How do I use it ?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Thu Nov 17 21:27:13 CET 2005

Hi Kevin,

did you meanwhile solve the error?
I also used cyrreconstruct sucessfully a couple of times,
so it of course _can_ work.
It seems that the folder need to be created somehow
and also cyrreconstruct can be picky about the parameters it gets.
If you still have problems,
can you try a cyrreconstruct in a folder that was already created
and if this does not work, using strace?

Bernhard

Am Montag, 31. Oktober 2005 20:55 schrieb Kevin Baker:
> response below

(Better delete as many unneeded lines as possible. Many people
will have access to the original email in the thread anyway.)