slave server setup

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Wed Nov 9 10:50:20 CET 2005

Hi :

I also posted this question on the forums today, but in case not everyone
follows the forum :

I am setting up two servers with kolab.  The master is functioning fine.  The
installation on the slave went without any problems.  I run the
kolab_bootstrap -b and choose #2 for a slave setup.

I enter in the server name, the master ldap URI, the DN, the manager password.
Then I am prompted with this output :

Checking server info...
Reading nobody and calendar passwords from master, please type in master's
root-password when asked
Password:

I'm not really sure what this is asking for?  It's not the manager password.
I have not set any other password on the master with it's setup other than a
user account.  I can not seem to get past this step in the setup.

I searched the forums and couldn't find anything to help.  Goole didn't
provide anything useful other than some CVS commits.

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks,

Andy