Outlook certificate could not be verified [HELP]

David Correia baal-uix at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 8 09:44:43 CET 2005

I past there the answer of Emmanuel, thanks Emmanuel
"
Certificate are associate to a domain name. When you configure kolab,
did you use the correct domain name ? (not IP)
"

When i configured kolab i've put my domain, yes, but in Outlook i use
the IP adress for the POP account configuration, because we don't have
DNS server for the moment.
It's a TEST server, the domain name of email adresses is
alternix.dnsalias.net
When i've created the certificate i've used the domain name, maybe i
don't understand what you mean by "configure your kolab"

This what i've used in CA:

Issuer: O=ALTERNIX, OU=Alternix-CA,
CN=mailalternix.alternix.dnsalias.net
Subject: CN=mailalternix.alternix.dnsalias.net
DirName:/O=ALTERNIX/OU=Alternix-CA/CN=mailalternix.alternix.dnsalias.net

My adresses type are user at alternix.dnsalias.net for this test server.

Is there any misconfiguration? Any idea ?