transferring build

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Wed Nov 2 14:52:16 CET 2005

Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de> writes:

> <lucy at tettekop.com> writes:
>
>> in the logfiles i can clearly see that Obmtool tried to compile GMP
>> for x86_64 and all other packages were compiled with i686.
[...]
> Is there any real error message in the log file?  It'll be near the
> end of the file, most likely.

Lucy sent me the logfile from the gmp build by private mail.  The actual
error message is:

/kolab/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -DOPERATION_mul_fft -O2 -pipe -c mul_fft.c -o mul_fft.o
mul_fft.c: In function `mpn_fft_mul_2exp_modF':
mul_fft.c:168: error: parse error before "LSYM_PREFIX"

I don't have time right now to look into this, though.  Anybody else any
idea?  A quote google suggests that this happens to others GMP users as
well.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/