Horde passwd module for kolab

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Thu May 26 15:06:44 CEST 2005

Stuart K Bingë ha scritto:

>I had a couple of hours to kill this morning so I thought I'd take a look at
>this issue. A summary of the results can be found here:
>
>http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20050523/045209.html
>
>Anyone & everyone, please test this and make sure it works properly!
>Otherwise, enjoy :-)

I can confirm that it works like a charm on kolab 2.0-rc1 with the
default configuration without giving an error and without modifing a
single line of code.

I have done a cvs checkout of horde passwd module inside my horde
installation (from cvs),configured backend.php to use kolab.

Thanks a lot Stuart

Fabio