Unable to send messages from Kolab 2

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed May 25 06:47:13 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2005 02:04 schrieb John C. Wilson:

Hi John,

>             554 <john at calvaryyouth.net>: Sender address rejected: Invalid
> sender

I assume that your sender address is neither your primary email address nor
any of your valid aliases.

> When I say that I am sending from the server, I don't literally mean from
> that box.  I connect to the server from home using Outlook.  I am not on
> the same network as the server.

Are you using VPN? Try adding the VPNnetwork to
https://yourserver/admin/service/ "Privileged Networks"

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany