[Kolab-users] has anyone installed kolab server on suse9.2

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Wed May 18 11:26:42 CEST 2005

Hi Helder,

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 09:48:50AM +0100, Helder Lopes wrote:
> Has anyone installed kolab on suse9.2 and which manual did you follow.
>
> Have you got it working in a real enviroment. I mean in a office and the
> clientes are they windows or are they linux??
> Thanks I a bit confuse.

I suggest you simply follow the guidlines for the Kolab-Server.

E.g.
http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/kolab/server/beta/kolab-server-2.0-rc-1/sources/1st.README
for the RC1 release.

There are many installations out there, some with Windows clients, some
with Linux and of course some are mixed.

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/
Intevation GmbH                      http://intevation.de/