kolabmailboxfilter

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon May 16 08:55:37 CEST 2005

Am Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005 19:51 schrieb Joern Seemann:

Hi,

> to=<agnes at test.local>, relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=1,

Please _never_ use local as your domain or you are asking for trouble.

> status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: Filter failed:
> Error, could not open calendar folder! )

> Kalender

With which program and version did you create this folder?

> Any hints?

I guess that the imap annotation is missing which marks a folder as calendar
folder.

Regards,gg
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany