Kolab2 architecture/format flaws

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri May 13 16:03:47 CEST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005 23:59 schrieb Zachariah Mully:

Hi,

> that the solution should be to get a faster machine... Regardless, the
> method which the webclient currently uses to pull calendar entries is
> horribly inefficient any way you cut it and it's my feeling this going
> to bite a lot of people in the ass as soon as they try to scale it up.

I fully agree and proposed a remedy long ago!

 Though the web client is not bound to the Proko2 contract and so we did not
care that much at this stage.

Fortunately the problem can be fixed later in a nearly good fashion. So if you
put in some effort or money you can get it solved.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany