kolab_bootstrap on debian

Markus Kraemer markus.kraemer at rz.uni-mannheim.de
Wed May 11 15:14:08 CEST 2005

I don´t know the solution for your problem but I was facing the same
issue a few days ago when I tried to install Kolab 2 beta5 on a minimal
Suse 9.3 box.

I installed the Kolab 2 RC1 on the same Machine without any problems.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Markus Kraemer

Rechenzentrum Universität Mannheim
L15, 16