Migration to Kolab

Matthias Petz matthias.petz at viper446.de
Mon May 2 19:44:41 CEST 2005

Hello world!

I am thinking about migrating my current home server with Debian 3.0 latest
revision to Kolab 2. As far as I know at the moment Kolab Server will be
chrooted in /kolab.

What about my old services? Currently I am running Samba, ProFTPD,
Postfix+Procmail+Cyrus+Fetchmail+SpamAssassin+ClamAV, Apache and NFS. I
think I will have to shutdown each one of them. The Cyrus Postboxes can be
temporarily exported via imapsync to an old laptop, but the files I export
via Samba/ProFTPD/NFS have their Place in the /-"ROOT"-directory. Can I
access them via Softlink from the chroot /kolab or do I need to move them
to other partitions inside /kolab?

Can anyone give me some answers/hints/links to this questions, please?

Regards,

Matthias Petz