Problems with fresh kolab2 beta4 install

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Mar 31 10:27:55 CEST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 31. März 2005 06:34 schrieben Sie:

Hi,

> >>openpkg:rc:WARNING: /kolab:apache:%start: failed with return code 1

> root at ltsp1 /root pts/0# hostname -f
> ltsp1

The problem is that you should read here the fully qualified hostname. This
means hostname including the domain name.

Please check with the man page of hostname about which result to expect.

Solution: Correctly set up the hostname, domainname, /etc/hosts
and /etc/hostname or /etc/HOSTNAME

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany