Kolab2 Beta 3 Cannot receive Email with 8Mb Attachment

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Wed Mar 23 17:06:24 CET 2005

Thank you, I just ran kolab_bootstrap -b again, since the server was not
doing anything  special (no extra ldap entries, no calendar file, pop
clients and only 6 users). It took me less than 10 minutes to 'redo' the
setup.

For future reference, is there a way to re-initilize these value's?

I'm still unable to receive a large email, I'll be looking into the
server over the weekend, since it is in service during the week.

Thank you for all of your help,

Alex C.