Kolab2 Beta 3 Cannot receive Email with 8Mb Attachment

alex alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Tue Mar 22 18:57:17 CET 2005

I did not see the message_size_limit option, so I added
message_size_limit = 40000.
I restarted all of kolab but the message still is refused.

Just to be clear - I am sending an 8Mb file from gmail to a kolab2 beta3
server, debian build.

Thank you,

Alex C.

--
If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.