Kolab2 Beta 3 Cannot receive Email with 8Mb Attachment

alex alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Tue Mar 22 17:51:33 CET 2005

Truthfully, the message was sent to one of my clients running Kolab2
Beta3... They are using Outlook/Pop3 not IMAP. Would this be the issue?
What does Kolab2 use for pop access?

Thank you,

Alex C.

--
If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.