Beta3: Webclient Calendar import and viewing issues

Zachariah Mully zmully-kolab at smartbrief.com
Mon Mar 21 19:36:05 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 19:29 +0100, Matt Douhan wrote:

> a IBM DL360 dual XEON, with 2 GB RAM, and a 16 disk RAID 10 storage cabinette
>
> but another test server is a normal desktop p4 1.7 / 768 MB RAM and that works
> jus as well
>

> > I assume that you're using Horde CVS HEAD as well?
>
> yes

Hmm... Whenever I change views in the webclient calendar, the apache
process spikes to 100% CPU. This happens regardless of whether or not
the php accelerator is enabled. I'm going to try and install it on a
desktop machine with a faster CPU to see if the generating the calendar
views is CPU bound. Thanks for the info.