Using kolab- LDAP Addressbook with Thunderbird

Georg Lerch kidlark at kidlark.de
Fri Mar 18 10:37:40 CET 2005

Hamish schrieb:

> Did you put (objectclass=*) in the search filter? I found this was the only
> way for it to work for me - also, you need to search to actually see any
> addresses: it does not show the entire address book by default. (You can also
> turn on autocomplete for LDAP directories, I think this is in "Composition
> and Addressing")

yes, (objectclass=*) is default. Martin Kronold posted, that the problem
is not ldap, but my kolab onfiguration.
I quote:
"Please setup your machine correctly using a valid hostname _and_ a
valid domain name. (sofar you are missing the domain name)"

I will do as asked. I´m  hoping this will do the trick.

Thanks,

Georg