Kolab beta 3 and sieve problem

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Thu Mar 17 19:03:12 CET 2005

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 March 2005 18:33, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
>>I'm upgraded to kolab beta 3 (rm -fr /kolab/ and re-install all).
>>
>>Create a new user and log in admin interfaces with the new users, Ok but
>>when i click on "vacation"  the system slow down. With top i see some
>>process <defunct> like :
>>
>>timsieved <defunct> and imapd
>
>>/kolab/var/imapd/log# tail misc.log
>>Mar 15 18:31:38 scbs <critical> imap[25306]: incorrect version of
>>Berkeley db: compiled against 4.2.52, linked against 4.3.27
>>Mar 15 18:31:38 scbs <error> imap[25306]: Fatal error: wrong db version
>
> Wow.
> I have not idea how this comes.
> Which operating system are you using?
> I suggest to try from the beta3 sources, if you haven't done so.
> Next try an ldd on the imapd and timesieved to see where they link to.

The operating system is Debian sarge. I hava build kolab from beta 3
source. After this problem i have delet all /kolab dir and rebuild from
source (beta 3) but the problem persist. On this system there is running
another ldap server (from debian), but during the config slapd from
debian was off.

The problem persist. I have set up a new server (with sarge) from zero
and build kolab beta 3. Now works fine.

Thanks
--
Alessio Cecchi ++ www.skye.it