Using kolab- LDAP Addressbook with Thunderbird

Georg Lerch kidlark at kidlark.de
Thu Mar 17 11:04:31 CET 2005

Hamish schrieb:
> On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 16:56 +0100, Georg Lerch wrote:
>

> Have a look on the wiki -
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Setup_Mozilla_Thunderbird_for_Kolab_2

I had already tried with the wiki, no luck.

> Could you give details of your calendar publishing please?

I used the wiki here as well, with more luck.
I use mozilla sunbird version 0.2. I copied the calendar file to

kidlinux:/kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy# ll
total 16
drwxr-x---    2 kolab-n  kolab-n      4096 Mar 10 17:43 .DAV
-rwxrwxrwx    1 kolab-n  kolab-n      9136 Mar 10 17:43
CalendarDataFile.ics

and I open it as a remote calendar with url
https://kidlinux/freebusy/CalendarDataFile.ics

this works. What has to be done, when there is a multidue of calendars
to be published, is not of my knowledge, sorry,

perhaps one could copy different files as mailuserecalendardatefile.ics
so each mail user could use his or her own,
hope I could help,
have a nice day,

g.