Kolab2 Release build failed gmp and clamav

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Wed Jun 22 23:07:08 CEST 2005

The error during compilation of gmp is:

 mul_fft.c:168: error: parse error before "LSYM_PREFIX"

Clamav is failing because of its dependency upon gmp.

Any idea's?

Thank you,

Alex

Alex Chejlyk wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I attempted to build (from source) Kolab2 Release on a Mandriva LTD
> 2005 system.
> Two packages failed to build, gmp-4.1.4 and clamav-0.85
>
> I would like to build these two packages using the
> kolab/bin/kolab/openpkg rpm commands, but I do not know the correct
> options.
> Where could I find this info?
>
> BTW,
>
> Congratulations on Kolab2, I have several small installs of Kolab2
> running and it is an awesome system.
>
> Thank you for the wonderful work,
>
> Alex

If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.