Problem with imap folders and Horde

Stuart Bingë skbinge.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:34:42 CEST 2005

On 6/7/05, Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
> thank for your help. I found my config problem. I had not wiped out all of the
> example configs. Now Horde - better say IMP works like charme :-)

Good to hear :-)

> BTW, are there some new infos what about a horde "driver" for kolab that works
> without a separate database?

Not really anything new to report on this, other than that it is
something that will happen very soon. It's actually the next "big
thing" that I'll be working on for the webclient - soon you'll no
longer need a separate SQL database as all relevant data will be
stored in LDAP. Stay tuned for more info about this in the coming
weeks.

Cheers,
--
Stuart Bingë