DISCLAIMER

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Mon Jun 6 12:50:24 CEST 2005

On Monday, 6. June 2005 12:08, Nicolas Scaut wrote:
> I want to add a disclaimer on my kolab mail server.

Yes, that's possible. However, note that most legal disclaimers are not
binding in most juristrications. In case of doubt check back with a laywer

> I found this tool (http://www.pldaniels.com/altermime/) and I know that
> it's work good.

> I find a How-To
> (http://www.paw.co.za/docs/howtos/postfix-altermime/postfix-altermime-ho
> wto-2.html)
> for installation but I don't now if it can work with Kolab...

Should work. "/etc/postfix/master.cf" in the docs can be found in the kolab
template directory: /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/master.cf.template. Alter this
file as described in the howto. The other files can be stored
in /kolab/etc/postfix/ . Then run kolabconfig, which will put the template
file in place.

Cheers,
  Daniel

PS: If you were successful, it would be great if you could document it the
kolab wiki.