Client-Support for SUSE 9.2 (was: Kontact in KDE 3.3 vs in 3.4)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jun 1 09:58:36 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 17:32, Hans Moser wrote:
> Andreas Gungl schrieb das Folgende am 31.05.2005 17:09:
> > Given the background you've described, you might want to give
> > http://www.kolab-konsortium.de/ a try. They can certainly provide the
> > service you're looking for.
>
> In Osnabrück and same phonenumber than Intevation. Suprise, suprise! ;-)
>
> Ok, it _is_ Intevation GmbH - plus Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB.
> -> http://www.kolab-konsortium.de/impressum.html

We are still ironing out organisational details...
Of course we are acting together with Erfrakon
and have prefered partners like
Radley Network Communication for the Toltec connector
and Codefusion for support in Africa and customising.

As for your question regarding SUSE 9.2:
We would build on top of Suse's KDE base and libs packages
that we can support. Technically this is mostly KDE PIM
from the Proko2 branch. This is important for production systems
as we have a more stable behaviour then going with 3.4.x currently.

Best,
Bernhard