AnnotateMore Re: Kolab Client

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Jul 30 12:31:05 CEST 2005

Am Freitag 29 Juli 2005 22:31 schrieb Helge Hess:

Hi Helge,

> bugs with or a different implementation of annotations (ANNOTATEMORE
> IMAP4 extension)?

> b GETANNOTATION "INBOX" "/comment" "value.priv"
> b BAD Unexpected extra arguments to Getannotation

The generic implementation of Cyrus is incomplete with regards to support for
annotations. You may get an overciew about the patch from

https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/merge?:sort=-activity&:group=priority&:filter=status&:columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&status=-1,1,2,3,4

In general I highly recommend to use a Kolab server for initial testing
instead of trying to use some other server components. There are many man
years in Kolab server development already.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/