Build error about apache

Sven Gehr sven at dreampixel.de
Tue Jul 26 20:43:24 CEST 2005

Am Mo 25.07.2005 19:24 schrieb Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:
> On Sunday 24 July 2005 21:52, Sven Gehr wrote:

Hi at all,

> > I'm new in this list. My name is sven ;-)
> >
> > I try to install kolab2 on a debian-3.1 machine. The install:
> >
> > ./obmtool kolab
>
> Assuming that you have started from sources
> and are going for server 2.0,
> you need to give use the error message
> of the apache build attempt.
>
> Try running ./obmtool kolab again
> and catch the output. E.g.
> ./obmtool kolab  >/my/log 2>&1

ok I was test this at the moment. I was send the complete 'mylog' after
finish. Is it ok when I send a attachment to the list?
This debian machine is an off-site 64bit-sarge. Is this a problem with
kolab2?

To the same time i was test a installation on a suse-9.2-machine. The
installation was no problem here I have functional questions -> other
posting.

with best regards
sven