kmail filters

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 25 19:27:36 CEST 2005

On Sunday 24 July 2005 23:52, Richard Bos wrote:
> I recently discovered that kmail seems to support sieve filters.

BTW: Which version of Kmail (or Kontact) are we talking about precisely?

> As such I
> have activated sieve support and started to create filters for regular
> email messages.  They work fine, but now I started to use a kmail on
> another system and now the emails are not filtered.  What do I need to do
> have kmail make real sieve enabled filters?

Only the Extras -> Configure Out of Office
uses sieve on the server.
The regular filter still use client side code.
I expect you to have created regular client side filters.
This explains why they only work on on client installation. ;-)