howto use webdav in kolab

Frank Matthieß frankm at lug-owl.de
Sat Jul 23 14:31:39 CEST 2005

Harald Rinker [2005-07-10 02:39 CEST]:

> Hello,
>
> how can i use webdav vor publishing the thunderbird calendar
> I have found a note on Kolab.org that kolab/apache is webdav enabled.
>
> I tried out Thunderbird because it is  available for linux and windows and found it works fine with imap foulders and Addressbook
> the only thing i miss are Shared Calendars maybe as workaround until synckolab is ready.

Harald, i have just written a description[1] in german to use webdav for
mozilla sunbird as a short solution for a workgroup, which plan to use
free software for theri work. Because they run windows on their
workstation, sunbird seems the fastest solution now.

[1] http://www.matthiess.de/freie-software/serveranwendungen/kolab2-groupwaresysstem/aktivierung-von-webdav-in-einem-eigenen-web-verzeichnis/

Feel free to comment this text.

Frank.
--
Frank Matthieß

  This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.