How to "re-write" incoming addresses to avoid bouncing..?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 22 22:27:04 CEST 2005

The Kolab2 Server tries to defend against users faking identities
and also only want to have emails that it actually is responsible for.
Which version are you using precisely?

You could switch of the header_from checks in the services tab
and see if the situation improves.
You also might want to check into the reject_unlistedrecipient setting
in main.cf and try to remove it.

Another idea would be to add the longer domain as one that you want
to accept. In anyway, the logs of postfix are your friend.

Bernhard