access rights for shared folder

Frank Matthieß frankm at lug-owl.de
Wed Jul 20 17:57:04 CEST 2005

Martin Konold [2005-07-20 16:55 CEST]:
> Am Mittwoch 20 Juli 2005 12:27 schrieb Frank Matthieß:
>
> Hi Frank,
>
> > Also with cyradm "lam shared.bsv-mail at bsv.lan" i get "anyone lrswipda"
> > which should be ok.
>
> Indeed this permission set is fine for using the folder (rw)  but in order to
> be able to create subfolders you need additionally to grant c permissions.

Thanks for helping some blind ;-)
I really don't see the missed attribute.

> e.g. "sam shared.folder at erfrakon.de anyone clrswipda" will grant permissions
> to create subfolders to any authenticated user.

Now it runs. Thanks.
As i see rights, that it is not possible at least to assign "c" and "a" to a
shared folder?

Frank.
--
Frank Matthieß

"Would Mozart have been more productive if he had scribes to help him, a
 secretary and a CEO to lead his way?" -- Linus Torvalds