Importing 3421 addressbook entries?

Frank Matthieß frankm at lug-owl.de
Sat Jul 16 15:18:55 CEST 2005

Hello,

i want to migrate one exchange 5.5 SP4 to kolab2. The main migration problem
is to convert the addressbook and distributionlist into kolab2.

I have already a ldif, which are so far ok. But the ldif records from
kolab2 has variablenames like entryUUID and entryCSN which have no
correct values for. Do i need those vars?

Is there another way to export from exchnage 5.5 tu kolab2?

Frank.
--
Frank Matthieß

"I'm so sorry to have bothered the whole world with this.  Not at all. The
 behavior of gcc builds is like quantum physics, you can only describe results
 statistically :-)" -- news:gnu.gcc.help