Forwading error

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Fri Jul 15 14:27:40 CEST 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 08:37, Alessandro Fiorino wrote:
> If I try to enable a forwarding from the web interface (My user
> settings/forward email) I get the following error
>
> Not currently in TRANSACTION state
> [...]
> It's a problem in the web interface, in the configuration or a bug?

Most likely you have hit the bug described in
<https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue801>. If that's is not your
problem, please make sure that the kolabHomeServer LDAP attribute isn't
missing from the user account (this shouldn't happen, but it's the only other
way this error message can appear).

Regards,
Henning Holtschneider
--