What are annotations, where are the sieve filters stored

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Fri Jul 15 14:11:49 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 22:39, Richard Bos wrote:

> Is it correct that only 1 sieve script can be active at a time.  From what

Yes.

> I experience with smartsieve this is just the case.  How about the kolab
> filtered in the kolab-deliver.siv script?  Should I enter this in my own
> filter script, should I neglect something else?
>
> I'm talking about this rule:
> require "fileinto";
> if header :contains ["X-Kolab-Scheduling-Message"] ["FALSE"] {
> fileinto "INBOX/Inbox";
> }

This rule is being created if you activate email delivery to a subfolder
through the webadmin. It is only necessary if you want to share your Inbox
from Outlook/Toltec Connector (Toltec Connector does not access the IMAP
INBOX). If you want to keep the functionality while using Smartsieve, you
will have to add the rules manually to your smartsieve script that are
normally set by the Kolab webadmin.

The same applies to the vacation and forward functions.

Furthermore, the webadmin will deactivate any other existing Sieve script
without warning the user.

> How should I read:
> if header :contains ["X-Kolab-Scheduling-Message"] ["FALSE"]
>
> Is this in English:
> if header ["X-Kolab-Scheduling-Message"] contains ["FALSE"] do something?

Yes.

Regards,
Henning Holtschneider
--