forwarding to multiple addresses

John Dempsey johnd at quaketech.com
Thu Jul 14 23:50:48 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 23.46, John Dempsey wrote:
>/ Hi All,
/>/ I have a few users who want to forward their email to multiple addresses
/>/ (ie a blackberry and perhaps a yahoo acct).
/>/ on a continual basis.
/>/ When I try to do it via the web interface, I get a  script parsing
/>/ error.  Is there any other way to do this?
/
Exactly what are you trying to do ?

>/
/>/ Also, does forwarding stay enabled when the Vacation reply is configured?
/
No, only ever one of them can be enabled at any given time

rgds

Matt

One user in particular is very anal about getting his email, so he wants it sent to
his Yahoo account, as well as his blackberry account.

thanks
JD