annotations.db problem - how to address that issue?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Jul 11 11:23:34 CEST 2005

Am Montag, 11. Juli 2005 08:42 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

Hi,

> "correctly". As our users were very impatient, I copied a backup of that
> file into place. But I don't think, that there is no way to rebuild that
> information.
>
> Can anybody tell me how to react better next times?

According to my knowledge there is no other option than to restore a backup
copy of the annotations db.

Technically the annotations implementation is not optimal in Cyrus imapd. E.g.
It would be better to have an annotations db per mailbox or even per folder
not per server.

Regards,
-- martin

--
   Groupware Challenge 13. Juli 2005
   Drei Konzepte - Drei Systeme - Eine Veranstaltung