Installing Horde

Grahame Jordan gbj at theforce.com.au
Sun Jul 10 13:21:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a problem installing horde following the procedure at
http://kolab.org/webclient.html

During the Horde (horde) stage:
In the Authentication tab, select Kolab (Cyrus IMAP) authentication as the
authentication backend (should be the last entry in the drop-down list).
You will also need to specify a Kolab account in the Administrators field
in order to re-configure Horde at a later stage (as well as to complete
configuration of the remaining applications!). It is recommended that you
create a Kolab account such as horde-admin at my.kolab.domain for this
purpose.

I have an account that I can log into via imap and I would expect this to
be sufficient to use as this account.  However I cannot log into horde
once this is set unless I start the procedure again and I end up at the
same problem.

Can someone help with this.

Cheers

Grahame Jordan