Kolab2 / Horde / LDAP Schema

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Jul 8 22:33:27 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 8. Juli 2005 09:27 schrieb Julien Gremillot:

Hi,

> As told in a post after, Horde connects to Kolab using the manager
> account, which means horde can do whatever he wants.

I was not aware of this problem. IMHO this is totally broken and does not fit
in any way in the Kolab security architecture.

Can any of the Horde people please comment?

To me putting the manager credentials in Horde is not acceptable and will make
it impossible to integrate Horde with Kolab.

Yours,
-- martin

--
   Groupware Challenge 13. Juli 2005
   Drei Konzepte - Drei Systeme - Eine Veranstaltung