Kolab2 / Horde / LDAP Schema

Julien Gremillot jg.publicbox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 18:17:51 CEST 2005

Hello list,

I have the following problem :

When I create a user, and that user enters Horde, everything works fine.
When that user clicks on organizing -> address book, he can see all
contacts from the LDAP server, no problem.
Then if he wants to delete whatever user from the general address book
list, it works !!
And when that's done, the schema seems to become unstable, leading to
the apparition of a false contact (it appears empty) that is the
server configuration LDAP object. When deleted, everything fails.

I followed the howtos to bring up the server, including for the Horde
configuration. I'm getting a bit lost here.
Thanks in advance for any help.

--
J.