kdepim startup problem

LINUXFOX linuxfox at telenet.be
Sun Jul 3 10:54:36 CEST 2005

Where can I find proco2 and how must I install it?

<ftp://ftp.belnet.be/mirrors/ftp.kolab.org/kde-client/kdepim-3.3.proko2.0.ta
r.bz2>
ftp://ftp.belnet.be/mirrors/ftp.kolab.org/kde-client/kdepim-3.3.proko2.0.tar
.bz2

>./configure --your-options

>make

>make install

ok. I did that all but now maybe an OT question. I don't find the directory
where he put the program files and I don't know witch program to start
kontact.

By the way ./configure gave me an error on gpgme  mandrake 10.0 contains
gpgme-0.3.X but I need at least 0.4.5. I installed it from a tar but I also
don't find where it stands and how that I can make that the
configurationprogram find's the gpgme-0.4.5

But even with the errors make and make install works.

I searched the kdepim-users mailing but without result.

thanks a lot

fox