kolab ldap using SQL backend

digitalphoto digitalphoto at digitalphoto.com.br
Mon Jan 31 13:15:17 CET 2005

Hallo Martin,

Is there a chance of having an improvement in the kolab web admin interface?
The addressbook creation form could have a dropdown list with the (distinct)
company names of all records. So the admin, when inserting or updating a new
record could simply choose an already available company or insert a new one.
Then maybe we could have a confirmation page, where the company phone number
would come out filling the phone field, so if this is a business contact I
don't need to type the company phone number twice. This is just a matter of
inserting some PHP code, and would add a lot of value to the system, so we
can just forget about SQL backends.

Cheers,

Joe Karma