Problems compiling on AMD64

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Jan 30 18:48:57 CET 2005

Am Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005 18:04 schrieb Brian Fistler:

Hi Brian,

> I've been trying to get kolab2 beta2 to compile on a clean Mandrake 10.1
> x86_64 (AMD64) installation. (2GB ram, plenty of HD space)
>
> I've gotten the package to compile, install and run great on Mandrake
> 10.1 x86 (32 bit) on another system running on a pentium 4.

Please enter this problem in our issue tracker so that we can solve and
document it. As an alternative you may report the problem to the OpenPKG
project as they might be faster in helping you with theis AMD64 specific
problem.

> Many of the packages compile ok, but the first to fail is the "fsl"
> package with the error below.

I cannot see your error report.

> Also, I've tried compiling and going directly to openpkg and getting the
> fsl source there, same results.

Our copy of fsl is a verbatim copy of the OpenPKG fsl.

Yours,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany