[kronolith] Kronolith and Kolab

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Fri Jan 21 17:37:02 CET 2005

Andreas Gungl ha scritto:
> Am Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005 17:59 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
>
>>I have uncomment the functions for kolab in hooks.php. Now i see
>>"Horde/Kolab: Successfully synchronised calendar "alessio at cecchi.lan's
>>Calendar"" in all kronolith's page. But in the options i have not a
>>default calendar. If i try to create a calendar, no calendar are created.
>>
>>When i click on New Event it goes on "December 1999". I can't add an
>>event.
>

> Well, it looks as if you don't have resource folders added to your account.
> AFAIK you have to use another client (e.g. Kontact from proko2 or KDE CVS
> head branch or KDE 3.4 beta 1) to initially create the folders named
> Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Contacts and Journal. Creating them with any other
> IMAP client should not be enough, because in that case there are some
> needed folder annotations missing.

Yes, i have kde 3.2 with kpim/kontact from kde 3.3.2. The folders there
are, but, as you said, some annotations is missing, i think.

Kpim from kde3.4 beta1 (no from CVS) have "full" support for kolab2 ?

If yes, i will install it for test. I'm not familiar with CVS.

Thanks
--
Alessio Cecchi ++ www.skye.it