First time with kolab

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Wed Jan 19 23:14:08 CET 2005

Hy

i'm tring to using kolab server. I have installed kolab2-beta-2 on
debian 3.1. Kolab start ok but there isn't stable client for use with it:

I have kde 3.2 + kpim 3.3.2, it works partial, i can't find "kolab"
under Resources Configuration (replace by imap-resource?)

The free/busy return this error:

"The software could not upload your free/busy list to the URL
'webdavs://alessio%40test.lan@scbs.test.lan/freebusy/alessio%40test.lan.ifb'.
There might be a problem with the access rights, or you specified an
incorrect URL. The system said: Si è verificato un errore imprevisto
(404) durante il tentativo di inviare
webdavs://alessio%40test.lan@scbs.cecchi.lan/freebusy/alessio%40test.lan.ifb..
Please check the URL or contact your system administrator."

Is a kolab or kontact problem this?

KaddressBook works with imap abbress book, but it does not want search
with LDAP, i have config the LDAP Lookup but i found this error whne i
try to search:

Impossibile avviare il processo scbs.cecchi.lan:389

is like

Unable to start the process scbs.test.lan:389

Where i can found the log of kolab on the server? /kolab/var/kolab/log
is empty. Can i increase the level of the log?

Thanks!
--
Alessio Cecchi ++ www.skye.it