Certificates with a P900

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Mon Jan 17 09:21:23 CET 2005

Am Sonntag 16 Januar 2005 20:43 schrieb Martin Konold:
> Am Samstag, 15. Januar 2005 14:01 schrieb Stefan:
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> > I'm trying to connect the Mail-Client of my Sony Ericsson P900 via IMAP
> > to the kolab server.
>
> Does the connection work with either Kontact or another IMAP client like
> OE?
Yes!! I don't even think, that it is a problem with kolab! I only thought,
someone on this list has the knowledge regarding this topic.

I had a closer look to that problem and find out, that I had to convert the
certificate from the ".pem" to ".der"- format. But I don't know how! Than I
must beam that certificate to my p900 and must register it.

Any further hints?

Thanks

Stefan