Presentation problem in html mails after reception

Aurélien Malo amalo at cerdd.org
Tue Jan 11 09:47:19 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your reply, I've seen this problem with Kmail 1.7.1 and
Entourage on Mac OS X.

I've got an other information also, if I copy an HTML email from my client
directly to my kolab server by drag and drop (for example), the dots stay in
place and no modification is made.

So it must be made by the postfix process.

Best regards
Aurélien MALO

Aurélien Malo - amalo at cerdd.org
Cerdd - CEntre Ressource du Développement Durable